Lay flat polyethylene tubing provides you with packaging flexibility. Sold in rolls, Poly Tubing is especially suitable for long or odd-shaped products. It can replace the need to stock a variety of poly bags. Just unroll the film to any desired length, insert your product(s) and heat seal to close the bag. Tubing film widths range from as small as 1" to as wide as 48". Available in 1.5 Mil, 2 Mil, 3 Mil, 4 Mil and 6 Mil thickness. FDA and USDA approved for food contact. Select clear regular or pink anti-static film. For assistance in selecting film thickness, refer to the Poly/Tubing Guide below. For related equipment, see Poly Roll Dispensers and Poly Bag/Tube Sealers.
- 1 Mil (.001) - Lightweight Poly Bags for temporary storage and protection from dirt, dust and moisture.
- 1.5 Mil (.0015) Lightweight for packaging soft, lightweight items such as paper, children¹s clothes and small plastic products.
- 2 Mil (.002) - The most popular thickness. Ideal for shipping parts, clothing or for protecting food.
- 3 Mil (.003) - Provides added protection for packaging and storing heavier, non-bulky items.
- 4 Mil (.004) - A heavy duty Poly Bag for heavier, slightly bulky items such as parts and tools. Also provides extra protection from pointed
- 6 Mil (.006) - Extra strong Poly Bag to prevent punctures and tears. To hold heavy contents such as books and for extra bulky items.